CHAMBER MUSIC AS IT’S MEANT TO BE HEARD – IN CHAMBERS!
Membership to five salon concerts on select Saturday evenings in some of San Antonio’s magnificent venues.
SEASON 25 DATES
IT AIN’T NECESSARILY SO! | 24 SEPTEMBER 2022
A renowned violinist and pianist/actor combine virtuosic performances, theatrical humor, and pop culture as the Italian-based group Duo Baldo. Prepare for a show that captivates and surprises!
THE BIG B’s | 29 OCTOBER 2022
The Janoska Ensemble perform their latest album featuring well-known classic masterpieces by composers such as Bach, Beethoven, Bartók, Bernstein and Brubeck, arranged in the unmistakable Janoska style beyond the bounds of virtuosity and wit.
JOY TO THE WORLD | 3 DECEMBER 2022
One of the most successful vocal groups in Germany, the Calmus Ensemble are shaped by the centuries-old tradition of great German boys’ choirs and present a perfect blend of sound, precision lightness.
FROM ITALY WITH LOVE | 25 MARCH 2023
Italian concert pianist and Gurwitz 2020 Bronze medalist and Audience Favorite Leonardo Colafelice returns with a stellar new virtuoso program of Franz Liszt compositions inspired by Italian opera masterpieces of Rossini, Bellini and Verdi.
Membership Dues & Benefits | $1,750 Annually or $145 Monthly
Membership for Two (2) individuals to Five (5) Saturday evening salon concerts & dinner with award-winning artists in some of San Antonio’s most magnificent homes and venues, which includes:
- International Cuisine & Wine
- Private Performance by Acclaimed MBAW Artists
- Coffee & Dessert
- Inclusion in MBAW’s Print & Virtual Program Book
- Musica Viva Signature Lapel Pin
Musica Viva has reached capacity.
Please contact Erika Hicks at email@example.com or 210.464.1534 ext. 7 to be added to the waitlist.
- Membership Term: Memberships are valid for 365 days (1 year) from the day of your donation. Pending availability, one can join at any time during the year.
- RSVP Policy: Please RSVP by the deadline written on your printed and electronic invitations. Because a final headcount is submitted to our catering partner in advance, late RSVPs may not be accommodated.
- Guest Policy: Should there be availability, you may join the waitlist for one-time guests (outside of your membership benefits) with a donation of $200 per guest. Please contact Erika Hicks to check availability.